Comment on page
The source code to install this example can be found at
For Issuance portal two repos need to be setup
To set up Issuance on your local machine these steps should followed :
- 1.Navigate to these repositories and create a fork
- 2.Use these commands to clone the repositories
git clone https://github.com/Sunbird-RC/sunbird-rc-issuance-ui
git clone https://github.com/Sunbird-RC/demo-certificate-issuance
- In this folder you will see a list of JSON files. We need to create a symbolic link of these files in the assets folder of sunbird-rc-issuance-ui repository.
- For this: copy the path of ui-config folder and navigate to assets/config folder of sunbird-rc-issuance-ui
- Create a symbolic link
ln -s <path_of_ui_config_from_edu_core_registries>
For example: ln -s /home/user/Issuance/demo-certificate-issuance/ui-config
- Navigate to the src folder of sunbird-rc-issuance-ui
- Install dependencies and run the application using these commands
Nvm use v16.13.1
To avoid CORS issues you can use proxy configuration.
Step 1 Firstly check a proxy.conf.json file in the root folder.
Step 2 Now we have to create the proxy configuration for API endpoints. So add your proxy configuration in your proxy.conf.json file as given in the below format-
"/echo” is your API Path. "target" is your domain name where your API’s are hosted. "secure" is a boolean type parameter, if your domain has SSL then you should use true else you should use false as value. "changeOrigin" should be true if your backend is not hosted on localhost server. “logLevel" is used to check whether a proxy is working or not. Proxy log levels are info (the default), debug, warn, error, and silent.
Step 3: Now finally we have to replace the domain name with http://localhost:4200/ from the config.json file. And Run npm start or ng serve --proxy-config proxy.conf.json.